Dr. Mary Cyr MD Patient Reviews

October 22nd, 2015
Two hour wait time

August 8th, 2015
Super doc!
Dr. Cyr is an excellent communicator and listener. She has a gentle, caring, easy manner. She took time to talk with me about my concerns and helped me to feel cared for and relaxed. Dr. Cyr is an excellent physician and caregiver.

July 3rd, 2015
problem never to check
I came in 3 DIFERRENT times for the same problem. She will NOT touch me to check whats wrong.. she wont get off her chair and Do what a REAL DOCTOR does. ITS called FEEL,,, TOUCH. also I went thur a SEVERE medical problem from another Doctor.... and she NEVER ONCE ASKED me HOW are you??? When i went in to see her again She doesnt care!!!! I need to find another doctor that has my BEST interest , not $$$$$$ I have been there 3 years now and I am the ONE that has to ask FOR blood work done Pap test ... Even lay on the table , let me take a look...... if you dont ask she wont do any thing.........I am Looking for a Doctor that checks my heart ears and Listens what is wrong,,, NOT guessing

April 28th, 2015
lazy and memory is terrible
She talks more about her problems than what I am there Paying her for my visit..she tells you one thing and doesnt remember what she told you..Doesnt take your beliefs she goes by hers.. has NO interest in if you have pain...depression. doesnt believe in it.

December 12th, 2014
Refers rather than treats. Wrong diagnosis several times. Does not follow up on referrals.

August 8th, 2013
Not for my worst ememy.
It's never easy finding a family doctor so even when I was unhappy with my treatment I stayed but I've since learned that even though it's not always easy to find a new doctor it's worth the difficulty to make the change. Dr. Cyr was never there for me or my children. Many times I would make an appointment and arrive to find out Dr. Cyr had decided to take a family day and not come in to work so I had to reschedule. She is only in the office a few days a week anyways. In a nutshell it's very difficult to make appointments. The times I could not get in and felt my condition couldn't wait I was transferred to her nurse to leave a voice mail. I never had a return call after leaving a voice mail. After waiting until almost closing I would call back and leave another message and finally I would get a call saying she hadn't talked to the doctor yet. I never received any type of help from calling the nurse. I don't know why they have patients talk to the nurse anyway. I know more about Dr. Cyr than she knows about me because she talked endlessly about her and her families problems. And she had problems that I didn't want to know about but that didn't stop her. But when I tried to focus the visit back on the reason I was there in the first place the turned cold and distant like she just wanted to visit instead of treat me. Needless to say, the visits with Dr. Cyr were always one sided. She would cut me off in mid sentence and try to assume what I was going to say, most of the time it sounded like she was just pulling diagnoses out of thin air that didn't have anything to do with my symptoms at all. Also, the lab and referrals were the worst. It was hard finding out my lab results if not impossible. The staff at the clinic is very difficult and show very little courtesy to the patients. Basically they act mean and uncaring. Dr. Cyr could not get it that my insurance does not require referrals. I have what is called self-referral but the specialist still like to see which primary doctor referred me and why. All she had to do was recommend the specialist to me, write the referral for me to take to the specialist and I would be golden. But no she would not do that. She would send in referral requests to my insurance and then just let the ball drop. I have not heard from her or her referral dept. ever after she said she would find a specialist for me. If one of my children needed to see a specialist she would say I need to send in a referral and then I'll let you know. That woman never once followed through with not one single referral. Do not waste your time, money, or health on this woman like I did. Find a good doctor.

July 9th, 2012
Extremely caring!!
I have seen dr cyr for 5 years. She is great!! She is very caring, understanding, has great communication with her patients! Her nurse Jamie is awesome! She had another nurse in the first few years that I started seeing her and I did not like her. She was very cold. Dr cyr knows my sons name by memory, she knows what's going on in my life and is always trying to help me in anyway she can! She always spends time to make sure I'm okay. I was diagnosed with cancer and she has always made sure I have my medications and that they are affordable! She really works for her patients. Yes you do have to wait a while to see her but it's well worth the wait and it just shows how much time she spends with her patients and will spend with you!!!

December 14th, 2010
I'm new to the area and Dr. Cyr was recommended to me, however, Dr. Cyr was not forthcoming with my lab results. She nor her staff would return my calls after leaving three messages over three weeks time. Also, I needed a referral and never receive it. Although she was pleasant, I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

April 6th, 2017