A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary D'Alton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary D'Alton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary D'Alton, MBBS, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Genetic Counseling
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Birth
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alton graduated from University College Galway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Alton has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Weill Cornell Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Alton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary D. D'Alton practice?
Dr. Mary D'Alton practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.