A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary D'Antonio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Antonio
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. D'Antonio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary D'Antonio, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Antonio graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. D'Antonio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane - Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Christine D'Antonio MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. D'Antonio practice?
- Dr. Mary D'Antonio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary D'Antonio practices Ophthalmology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Gretna, LA.
See Metairie Ophthalmologists.