A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Schultz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Schultz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital of Illinois at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Draeger Schultz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary D. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Mary Schultz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Schultz practices Pediatrics near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Pediatricians.