Dr. Mary Wells Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Wells?

January 28th, 2016

Great surgeon don't go to her if you want to be giving a half way chance of having a baby, if it doesn't fit into her schedule she will bully you into a c section and lots of meds. She was great until I went to have the baby and then turned into a different person. There were no medical reasons I had a c section other than she didn't want to wait for me to have it because she needed to be at home....

November 15th, 2015

It's sad you had to write yourself a review... and no you did not deliver a healthy baby, he couldn't breathe due to your neglect as a doctor. Usa is who healed him, and nourished him to health! You will not take that credit from them! I thought I could trust you and obviously not! You don't deserve your job one bit. And I will not be giving you my business ever again and hopefully other people will see and hear what you've done and never use you as a ob/gyn!

November 13th, 2015

We appreciate your recent comments and will certainly be taking them to heart. Thankfully the combined efforts of our physicians and nursing staff at Thomas Hospital were able to safely deliver your newborn baby. I personally have enjoyed caring for your fiancée for years and look forward to our continued professional relationship. Congratulations on the arrival home of your healthy baby.

November 10th, 2015

Mary wells is horrible!! Dhr might have done well in her past but our experience was a nightmare! Close to the end of my fiance's pregnancy she started to leak AMNIOTIC fluid!! Dr. Wells told her it was nothing to worry about just discharge or spotting?? (With my medical background I knew this to be wrong) so my fiancé said okay and came home, the next day she woke up and had a larger gush but not too big, so we called her but we always get her nurse never got to talk to wells on the phone directly! She asked us to come in so we did. After an ultrasound my fiancé was placed on a monitor which showed she was having contractions and Mary wells was actually going to let her go home until I pointed out that our babies heart rate would drop significantly during contractions( one more thing I forgot, there's two test s doctor can do to check for amniotic leaking... She did one and didn't check it just threw it away...) so, noticing this we were asked to go to Thomas and be hooked up to s monitor, unfortunately Mary wells decided she had something better to do than show up to comfort her patient and Aldo told Thomas's staff she wasn't leaking! After 3 hours of arguing with them that it was, my fiancé asked to get up to pee, when she did I noticed a larger amount of fluid on the delivery bed, so I screamed at the nurse and told her to swab it now! The swab didn't even touch the mattress and it was immediately royal blue! So they called Mary which by this time decided she wasn't delivering the baby someone else would(after promising my fiancé she would be there no matter what?) so another 2 hours and she shows up, we have an emergency c-section and low and behold our son is sick and can't breathe because of bacteria that had entered the vsginal canal. He was transported to USA children's and women's and was there for about 10 days and is now home with me but, my fiancé is still at the hospital because of the crappy job Mary did on her incision! I do not recommend her as an ob/gyn she is horrible, neglecting, and should not have her job! I completely understand shortcuts in the work area but, when it comes down to two humans lives Mary, there are absolutely NO SHORTCUTS, let me repeat that... tHERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS!!!!! And one more thing we've yet to even get a phone call from her to check on our baby or my fiancé so, I hope your happy with crappy work and just incase I've documented every single visit Sandra has been to.

March 8th, 2013

THE BEST!!

I am in the medical field and I am generally nervous about DR's abilities and motives....From the moment I met Dr. Wells, over a year ago, each visit got easier and now She has my full trust. She explained things thoroughly, gave me pictures, labs, and important parts of my file without me asking. She even squeezed me in for a surgery (scheduled it within a week) before she went away on vacation, so that I could have the proper follow up care before I left on an extended trip. Believe me she is very ethical and has fantastic clinical judgement!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 24th, 2012

excellent doctor, a true professional

Dr. Mary Wells has been my doctor for five years. She has since become my daughter's doctor. Dr. Wells reviewed my transferred records at length during my first visit to her office in 2007. I highly recommend her and her staff.

September 21st, 2011

Wonderful doctor who is so very caring. Has delivered 2 of my children,performed a Leep procedure and is very professional.

September 15th, 2010

I have been with Dr. Wells for about 4 years. I have been through a hysterectomy with her (she was the surgeon) and menopause. She is caring, approachable, and professional. I highly recommend her as an OB-Gyn.

June 23rd, 2017