A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Dagen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagen graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dagen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dagen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Dagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Dagen practice?
Dr. Mary Dagen practices Family Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Traverse City, MI.
See Muskegon Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Dagen, Dr. Mamie Dagen, Dr. Mara Dagen, Dr. Mari Dagen, Dr. Maria Dagen, Dr. Mariah Dagen, Dr. Mariam Dagen, Dr. Marian Dagen