A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Dagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Dagen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Dagen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagen graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dagen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Margaret Dagen MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Dagen practice?
- Dr. Mary Dagen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Dagen practices Family Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Haven, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Muskegon Primary Care Doctors.