A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Dailey-Smith, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good. Dr. Dailey-Smith has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Dailey-Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dailey-Smith graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dailey-Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dailey-Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Dailey-Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Dailey-Smith practice?
Dr. Mary Dailey-Smith practices Family Medicine near Hiram, GA.
See Hiram Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Dailey-Smith, Dr. Molly Dailey-Smith, Dr. Marlyn Dailey-Smith, Dr. Marybeth Dailey-Smith, Dr. Mimi Dailey-Smith, Dr. Marianne Dailey-Smith, Dr. Polly Dailey-Smith, Dr. Marisela Dailey-Smith