A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Dailey-Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Dailey-Smith, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Dailey-Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dailey-Smith graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Dailey-Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Felicia Dailey-Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Dailey-Smith practice?
- Dr. Mary Dailey-Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Dailey-Smith practices Family Medicine near Hiram, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Rockmart, GA.
See Hiram Family Physicians.