Dr. Mary Damore Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mary Damore?

Unprofessional

Posted on August 12th, 2011

We took our son to this practice (Dr. Desk an is not listed here) to be evaluated for poor growth. The receptionist I made the appointment with said we would need to have a bone-age x-ray done prior to our first visit. I questioned this because my son was only two years old at the time and in was hesitant to expose him to radiation unless absolutely necessary. I was told that it was necessary and, in fact, we would not even be seen without the x-ray. When we finally met with the doctor (after a very long wait) I gave her the dray and she told me that a bone scan for a child his age was not helpful and wouldn't even look at it! I was outraged and told her I was informed it was necessary. She was very indifferent to the fact that I exposed my son to dangerous radiation, not to mention the time, effort, and money involved in having the test done. She didn't even apologize. I was very disappointed with the lack of courtesy and professionalism.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017