A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Davenport is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Davenport, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Davenport has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary L Davenport MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Davenport practice?
- Dr. Mary Davenport has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Davenport practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near El Sobrante, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See El Sobrante Obstetricians & Gynecologists.