A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Davenport is Good. Dr. Davenport has been reviewed by 22 patients who have provided 20 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Davenport, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Anti-aging Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center-Alta Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center-Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davenport accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Davenport practice?
Dr. Mary Davenport practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near El Sobrante, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pablo, CA and Oakland, CA.
See El Sobrante Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Davenport, Dr. Mamie Davenport, Dr. Mara Davenport, Dr. Mari Davenport, Dr. Maria Davenport, Dr. Mariah Davenport, Dr. Mariam Davenport, Dr. Marian Davenport