Dr. Mary Davenport MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2015
absolute best!
exceptional Dr, many years of experience, is very very current on medical studies and trends, uses both traditional medicine as well as outside the box thinking, is very current on nutrition and medical condition. If it wasn't for Dr Davenport, my son would not be here today! love her (you will have to wait at times and sometimes longer than others- [I usually call before my appt to see if she is running on/near time or not), but she will spend all the time you need when it is your turn- answering every question and explaining every issue). I have been under her care for 25+ years, following her to whatever part of the bay area she has made her office - she is currently in El Sobrante, and I now travel from the far west part of Sonoma County to see her- well worth the hour plus trip!!!!

June 4th, 2012
She is very caring and comprehensive. She is a great holistic MD.

June 23rd, 2011
Love Dr. Davenport
I've been seeing Dr. Davenport for almost 2 years now. She's been awesome. She always returns my calls when I need to speak with her. She also takes a lot of time with each of her patients. (This is why the wait is so long!) It's worth it though, to get the attention you need. She's also a Natural Family Planning only doctor. She will not prescribe the birth control pill, patch, etc., to her patients. If this is something you want, please see another doctor. I drive over an hour and a half to see her for each appointment. I am a busy mom with three kids and have other options for doctors closer to me, but Dr. Davenport is my doctor of choice. She's got a great bedside manner, is very competent and the staff in her office are always very sweet and helpful. Highly recommended!

November 10th, 2010
She let my cancer go to a stage 3B
She ignore the warming signs for endometrial cancer and never knew I had endometriosis. She didn't bother to test my lymph nodes and let me return home without telling me. Because of this while I am alive, after switching Doctors, My immune system suffers greatly. I believe she was held by AMA for not following the practices of a good doctor... not sure of the wording. This is when she had her office in Rockridge, Oakland.

June 26th, 2010
Best Gyn doctor I have seen
I am 70 years old and have been to lots of gynecologists in my life. Dr. Davenport is the most thorough and knowledgable of all of them

March 17th, 2010
mardas
I had a great experience with this doctor. I had three miscarriages, and other physicians were not able to help me. She did a thorough workup and treated me successfully. Now I have a 6 month old baby boy. The pregnancy went very well, and Dr. Davenport was very attentive at delivery.

November 20th, 2009
Best OBGYN and medical doctor ever.
Dr. Davenport is the best medical doctor I have ever known. She is extremely thorough (she goes over all the questions you have and always gets back to you when you have a question), caring, very smart, and catches medical problems overlooked by other doctors. Her staff is very kind and the office manager Tonya is really amazing! They do their best to get you an appointment. She's the reason why my hub and I had an easy time conceiving, she's an expert on fertility and other women's issues. She's also extremely knowledgeable in more complex areas such as adrenal fatigue, nutrition, and basically knows everything there is to know about gynecology and obstetrics. She's highly regarded among her peers and patients. I seriously don't know what I'd do without her.

July 8th, 2009
She knows her stuff. Great help with Adrenal Fatigue as well as gyn issues.Yes, the office needs some TLC, and being on time is variable, but her care and knowledge in her expertise is outstanding and worth it.With Naprotechnology under her belt, she understands where I'm coming from. She keeps up on new technology and science. She wants what's best for you.

December 4th, 2008
dirty
waited 1 1/2 hours.Filthy,dusty,in need of paint.Bad odor.Utensils not sanitary,thrown all in one tray.Very$$$.

October 28th, 2015