A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Davidian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Davidian, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Davidian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cataract, Corneal Diseases, and Glaucoma.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidian graduated from NY Eye & Ear Infirmary. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Davidian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davidian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 54 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Davidian practice?
Dr. Mary Davidian practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Windsor, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.