A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Davidian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Davidian, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Davidian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidian graduated from NY Eye & Ear Infirmary. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Davidian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Davidian MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Davidian practice?
- Dr. Mary Davidian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Davidian practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Windsor, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.