A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Davidian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Davidian, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidian
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Davidian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Davidian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidian graduated from NY Eye & Ear Infirmary. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Davidian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Davidian MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Davidian practice?
- Dr. Mary Davidian has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Davidian practices Ophthalmology near New Windsor, NY.
See New Windsor Ophthalmologists.