A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Co:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Co, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Co graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Co has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Dawn T Co MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary D. Co practice?
- Dr. Mary Co has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Co practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Infectious Disease Doctors.