Learn more about Dr. Mary De Sena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary De Sena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary De Sena, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Sena graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. De Sena has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Sena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary R. De Sena practice?
Dr. Mary De Sena practices Family Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Winter Haven Family Physicians.