Dr. Desena is a caring and compassionate doctor! show details Dr. Desena is a caring and compassionate doctor!
by Barbara on Sep 1st, 2014

I have seen doctor Desena since 2008, and she has been wonderful. She is my husband's doctor, too. She has been nothing but kind and thorough each time I've visited her. She listens to my health problems and recently saved me a trip to the hospital - I was taking an herbal supplement for hot flashes that was interfering with one of my prescription medications, and she saw me the day I called to say I felt flushed. I have recommended her to my friends over the past 6 years, and they've been happy with her, too.

I'm very happy with Dr. De Sena!!! show details I'm very happy with Dr. De Sena!!!
by Greg M. on Aug 14th, 2014

I've been Dr. De Sena's patient for several years, and am very happy with her care. She tends to run a bit later than the appointment time, but that's because she takes the time to talk to me and understand my health problems. I disagree with the reviewer who said that she doesn't empathize with her patients; she certainly does with me.

lack of empathy show details lack of empathy
by Linda on Jun 3rd, 2014

I have been a patient for a few years and I have noticed a distinct difference in her professional behaviour. She is short and seems to have no empathy for her patients. She has prescribed several medications with no reason a d which I later found were bad for my medical condition. I would recommend NEVER choosing her as a primary doctor. Her staff was great, but did seem to roll their eyes over her attitude towards patients. I have switched doctors as a result.

Very Professional show details Very Professional
by Frank H. on Aug 23rd, 2013

She was fast but not hurried. One time she was 20 minutes late- I heard that one of her patients had to be sent to the emergency department because of a heart attack in progress when he arrived. Very happy with Doctor DeSena!

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
by Valerie S. on Jun 25th, 2013

Took the time to really help me!

The best Doctor I have ever had show details The best Doctor I have ever had
by Eliza on Apr 24th, 2013

I have to say that I trust Doctor DeSena and I'm grateful to have her as my Doctor.

Spent time with me. show details Spent time with me.
by Vicki C. on Mar 27th, 2013

Dr. was very kind; took time to understand my issues. Some waiting due to time spent with patients.

In and Out show details In and Out
Sep 4th, 2012

I was always in and out of her office quickly. The nurses that took the vitals were always nice and smiling, however whoever she has that answers the phone completely turned me off. The doctor herself was not very friendly, always seemed in a hurry. Nice but rushed.

Dr De Sena Great bed side manner is ALIVE !! show details Dr De Sena Great bed side manner is ALIVE !!
Jan 27th, 2012

Dr De Sena has always been pleasant and listens to my symptoms. I am able to be completely honest with her. I couldn't be happier with the Primary Doctor I chose. I've been with her for about three years. The nurses are a bit overworked so give them a break.

Jun 20th, 2011

I was in and out of the clinic in less than 20 minutes. Only about 5 minutes was spent with her.

Vary fake,phony, and a liar show details Vary fake,phony, and a liar
Nov 15th, 2010

Fails to follow through with what she tells you she going to do,never follows up with test results. And terrible staff especially Martha!!! DO NOT RECAMEND