Dr. Mary Dean-Onayemi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Dean-Onayemi?

August 24th, 2016

Not a caring doctor...

Her appointments are constantly overbooked & you spend 2 hours at the office only of which maybe 10-15 min are spent with you. She doesn't read the test results from blood work or ultrasounds prior to coming into the room for your prenatal visit. She only looked at mine while in the room because I asked a specific question pertaining to the results. After two months (on my 3rd visit), she accidentally discovered that I needed to see a specialist because I asked another question pertaining to my 1st visit. I've decided to switch doctors and went to the office to fill out the 1 page form to have my medical records transferred & even that took a half hour. That was last week & they still haven't sent my information to the new doctor because she has to give the ok, which she hasn't. She's very negligent and uncaring. It appears that she doesn't have a love for what she does anymore - that's just my honest opinion. So unless you're a seasoned mom with 2 or more pregnancies under your belt & already know everything & don't mind breathing down your doctor's back about everything, pick a different provider. Thank goodness I'm only 16 weeks so I still have time to bond with a better doctor.

May 8th, 2013

Wait times and last minute emergencies happen with OB drs. so I don't mind that. She didn't prescribe iron supplement but asked why I wasn't on one. She told me not to worry about salt intake, being young it wouldn't matter. Although hospital put me on low sodium diet upon admission due to toxemia. It was just a weird experience. I just was uncomfortable.

March 27th, 2017