A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Defrancisco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Defrancisco graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Defrancisco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elaine Defrancisco MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Defrancisco practice?
- Dr. Mary Defrancisco has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Defrancisco practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.