A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Defrancisco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Defrancisco
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Defrancisco Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Defrancisco graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Defrancisco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elaine Defrancisco MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Defrancisco practice?
- Dr. Mary Defrancisco has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mary Defrancisco practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.