Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Demers
Dr. Mary Demers, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with another office in Anchorage, AK. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Demers is affiliated with Providence Alaska Medical Center, Alaska Regional Hospital and Providence Extended Care Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Demers has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Mary Demers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. John Clark
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Anchorage, AK 0 mi28
Dr. Keith Brownsberger
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Anchorage, AK 0 mi54
Dr. Talita Ikahihifo
Anchorage, AK 0 mi33