A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Dial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Dial is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Dial, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dial graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Dial has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Dial MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Dial practice?
- Dr. Mary Dial has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Dial practices Family Medicine near Ojai, CA.
See Ojai Primary Care Doctors.