3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Retired teacher show details Retired teacher
by Rebecca Friday on Feb 1st, 2016

I love Dr. Dial! Not only is she an excellent diagnostician & skilled medical doctor, she a compassionate and devoted caregiver. I feel blessed to have her as my doctor & highly recommend her as a physician.

A very good primary care physician show details A very good primary care physician
by Maureen on Jan 7th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr Dial for about 15 years. She's pleasant and warm, she is very good at diagnosis, as she has found several issues with me as I age, dealt with them promptly and referred me when specialists were necessary. I no longer live in Ojai, but travel the 30 minutes to see her for my physical exams and other primary care issues. It's worth the trip. Her office staff are all helpful and friendly.

Jul 15th, 2015

How is it that an MD in Ojai does not recognize Poison Ivy?

Do not see her show details Do not see her
Dec 23rd, 2014

Terrible bedside manner, rude and disingenuous. Was more concerned about scheduling my next Pap smear then talking with me about why I was there in the first place. Asked no questions and made assumptions

Best doctor ever show details Best doctor ever
Jul 23rd, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Dial since I was a child. She has been extremely caring of my needs. She have never misdiagnosed any issues I have had, always caring and pleasant. Is she a specialist no, doctors are human. I have never had any issues getting a referral for specialty doctors and they are done very quickly. Always a happy experience with her!

possibly incompetent show details possibly incompetent
Jul 3rd, 2012

Terrible doctor. Actually told me at one time that colonoscopies were not needed and that sigmoidoscopies done in office were sufficient as a preventative tool. Will do anything and say anything to save money for the medical group if you are on a managed care insurance coverage.

Dr. Dial is the best!! show details Dr. Dial is the best!!
Dec 6th, 2011

She's been my main doctor for over 30 years - always professional, deeply caring, explains procedures, answers questions. Sometimes need to see the nurse practitioner for immediate needs, but that's easy to do.

Jan 10th, 2011

Dr. Dial was uncaring and unprofessional.

Dec 22nd, 2009

Mary Dial is a Evil Woman. Do yourself a favor stay far away from her.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Barry E. Coyle on Nov 13th, 2009

Mary Dial has been my doctor for over 20 years. Always caring, always competent and always knowledgeable. Can't imagine a better family doctor.

Incompetence is scary at the doctor's office! show details Incompetence is scary at the doctor's office!
Jun 19th, 2008

Dr. Dial did not learn anything about cancer in med school. She did not learn about diagnostic tools or how to use them. That is why she was incapable of diagnosing cancerous tumors from "endometrial tissue masses" that she felt were insignificant. She was absent on the day they taught how to be an aggressive, proactive physician capable of making difficult diagnoses based on knowledge as a trained medical physician. Instead, Dr. Dial is a lazy doctor incapable of even treating minor health issues because she never looks deeper. She never "makes sure". I need surety in a physician. If they can't be sure, then they better darn know how to ask for help.