A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Diana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Diana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Diana, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Diana graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Diana has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Gail Diana MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary G. Diana practice?
- Dr. Mary Diana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Diana practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Fishkill, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.