A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Dominski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Dominski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dominski
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Dominski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Dominski, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominski graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Dominski has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Southwest Health Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary K Dominski DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Dominski practice?
- Dr. Mary Dominski has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Dominski practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Pediatricians and Madison Neurologists.