A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Dominski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Dominski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dominski
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dominski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Dominski, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominski graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Dominski has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Southwest Health Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary K Dominski DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Dominski practice?
- Dr. Mary Dominski has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mary Dominski practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Janesville, WI and Watertown, WI.
See Madison Pediatricians and Madison Neurologists.