A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Doost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Doost is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Doost, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doost graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Doost has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Rc Doost MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary R. Doost practice?
- Dr. Mary Doost has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Doost practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists.