A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kathryn Peterson DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Mary Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Peterson practices Family Medicine near Norridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL.