A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kathryn Peterson DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Mary Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Peterson practices Family Medicine near Park Ridge , IL.
See Park Ridge Primary Care Doctors.