Overall Review

3.3

January 8th, 2016
One member of her staff has a bad attitude and has refused to give me an appointment several times. I have informed the doctor of this but do not know if actions were taken. I end up just going to the ER for faster service.

September 2nd, 2015
She is an excellent physician, spends time with me, answers all my questions, provides excellent care and I love that she handles all female care.

August 10th, 2015
Her staff routinely tells you that she and the other doctors don't want to deal with eye, urinary, or ear issues and tells you to either go to the ER, see a specialist (which is a month wait), or go to out patient. I have gone to the ER multiple times because they refuse to give me an appointment and claim that she's booked for 3 or 4 weeks at a time.

March 2nd, 2015
She has saved my life three, make that four times in the last fifteen years. Every time that I've had a problem she's been there for me. She is my angel. I called today because I was having a problem and I was in ER office two hours later getting it taken care of.

June 11th, 2014
not as good as she was
I recently dealt with an infection that she gave me the same medicine repeatedly for knowing it didn't work the first time and i was in the exam room for an hour before she got to me. She spends less and less time with patients and seems to have stopped listening to what's wrong.

September 7th, 2012
Disappointed
I hate to switch doctor after almost 20 years of going to her, but she is getting very rude & short. Acts upset if you want to know more about your condition and does not want to "share" your health information with me. A friend of (his father's death), she never said one word about him losing his dad....he felt that she did not care about him or his father when she did not even acknowledge his death. My mom's doctor sent a sympathy card to the entire family...perhaps I will go to him...at least he cares about his patients.

July 2nd, 2011
Wow
i was a patient for several years. Recently I was doing a yearly exam. At my visit she waked in chart in hand and said my labs were fine. I gave numerous symptoms that I thought was relative to my office visit. I had to actually ask for my glucose levels... Which by the way was triple the normal range. I am a new diabetic. Something that does run in my family, but I am unsure of many things like monitoring etc. She prescribed medication, a brochure about diabetes, I now have a million questions, no meter or instructions! Just medication and when to take it. Also my white blood count was high. I'm not fighting anything, so this was another red flag. Frankly I do not think she even looked at them. I am a self pay, and wondering if this is why. Sad I have to change Doctors, I have been going for years! But no excuse for this one.

March 12th, 2009
She saved my live twice!