A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Downs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Downs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Downs, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Downs graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Downs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary K Downs MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Downs practice?
- Dr. Mary Downs has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Downs practices Neurology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Neurologists.