Dec 12th, 2014

This doctor is easy to get along with and easy to get into see; however, she is a little too eager to solve problems with drugs rather than encouraging patients to improve their lifestyles. Her nurse definitely needs a course in anger management and self-control. She doesn't know how to listen and flies off the handle easily. I definitely would not have a person like this working for me. I would not want to be represented by someone like this. Bad choice for an employee.

by Kenneth C. on Jul 15th, 2014

She genuinely cares about you as a patient. Thorough.

Disappointed show details Disappointed
by Sharon W. on Oct 11th, 2013

Initially felt that Dr. Drey was knowledgeable and compassionate but grew to believe differently. She totally dismissed my mother's dementia until second and third opinions diagnosed her with alzheimer's. The doctor also seemed more interested in my mother's hair and hairspray than the reasons we had set for the appointment. And then there is the matter of self control. Lack of time management and losing her temper to us was the final straw.

Jan 10th, 2012

I liked this doctor. But I felt that she was more interested in my makeup and hair than the reason that I was there