A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Drinkwater, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Drinkwater graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Drinkwater has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Emerson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drinkwater accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Drinkwater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Drinkwater practice?
Dr. Mary Drinkwater practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA and Fairhaven, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Drinkwater, Dr. Mamie Drinkwater, Dr. Mara Drinkwater, Dr. Mari Drinkwater, Dr. Maria Drinkwater, Dr. Mariah Drinkwater, Dr. Mariam Drinkwater, Dr. Marian Drinkwater