A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Duke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duke graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Duke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington
- Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Duke practice?
Dr. Mary Duke practices Internal Medicine near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists.