inactive

Mary E Dunn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 29th, 2014
go to ANYONE else but her
she seems to think she does no wrong, when she is really changing peoples lives for the worse. I do believe she has what people call the GOD syndrome . she takes no responsibility for her mistakes. she also led me to believe that she routinely did 2 major operations the same day. this all happened in 2011, as of yet I cant find another doctor who has done that, not even the u of m. weird huh I live with sever pain every day due to her lack of patient advisement, and concern. trust me every day I cant forget how she changed my life.

July 30th, 2012
past patient
i feel she made my health worse overall, she doesn't care about the level of pain she has caused me to have just wants to do another sugury for the money. she has no aknowlagement of her mistakes, or concern for her patients future well being. only concern was the next insurance payment without regaurd to patient health..

January 4th, 2010
Would not consider another Doctor.
I have degenerative disc disease. Dr. Dunn performed a cervical Laminectomy on me and the outcome could not have been better. Dr. Dunn's team is also the best. Rest assured next procedure will be tended to by Dr. Dunn and her team. I will continue to recommend her services to all I can.

November 16th, 2009
Great Surgeon
Dr. Dunn performed a selective dorsal rhizotomy on our son. Unlike most surgeons who do SDR, Dr. Dunn tests each individual nerve rootlet before cutting. Because of this and her committment to doing things right, she has a very high success rate with this procedure. If your child needs a neurosurgeon, Dr. Dunn is the one you want.

November 10th, 2009
best Dr. we have ever had for our son, who has Klippel0Feil Syndrome

January 5th, 2009
My son had to have a grid surgery and had to have a tumor removed from his brain. He had the entire speech memory area plus another small area removed and he is doing excellent three years later. Dr Dunn was very knowledgable and had an excellent bedside manner. My son absoulutely adored her. She was able gain my trust enough to do the surgery and that is saying alot. I am like a mother bear when it comes to my son. We had no issues with her as a doctor. Some of her staff are a bit rude on the phone but I think that has to do me being overly sensitive. I would recomend her to anyone who asked.

November 14th, 2008
she is a terrible doctor
my wife was having back pain and was determined she had a herniated disc. Dr Dunn did the surgery and the pain subsided for around 30 days and now the pain is worse than ever.Dr Dunn and her office staff refuse to take her calls they are rude and inconciderate. I would never recommend her or her office staff....run, run far awy from these people. they suck!!!