Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  go to ANYONE else but her  |  show details
by sharon romig-koller on Oct 29th, 2014

she seems to think she does no wrong, when she is really changing peoples lives for the worse. I do believe she has what people call the GOD syndrome . she takes no responsibility for her mistakes. she also led me to believe that she routinely did 2 major operations the same day. this all happened in 2011, as of yet I cant find another doctor who has done that, not even the u of m. weird huh I live with sever pain every day due to her lack of patient advisement, and concern. trust me every day I cant forget how she changed my life.

|  Hate Mary Dunn  |  show details
by Nathan Wilson on Jun 30th, 2014

She bothched my back surgury. Got into Mayo after and they couldnt repair the nerve damage she caused. They said surgery was not necessary to begin with. I cannot walk without pain. She changed my life. Told me I would end up in wheel chair without surgery, but there was no pain and mayo said nerves would have grown to recoup my leg.

|  The worst doctor I have seen  |  show details
by Lorrie on Nov 25th, 2013

Seeing this doctor was the worst experience I ever had with a doctor. She acted like I was wasting her time. She spent less then 10 minutes with me. But I spent more then a hour there. She has the bedside manner of a rock. Now I get to see another neurosurgeon. Sense she did not even want to talk about the reason my primary sent me to her.

|  past patient  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

i feel she made my health worse overall, she doesn't care about the level of pain she has caused me to have just wants to do another sugury for the money. she has no aknowlagement of her mistakes, or concern for her patients future well being. only concern was the next insurance payment without regaurd to patient health..

|  Would not consider another Doctor.  |  show details
by Cathie B. on Jan 4th, 2010

I have degenerative disc disease. Dr. Dunn performed a cervical Laminectomy on me and the outcome could not have been better. Dr. Dunn's team is also the best. Rest assured next procedure will be tended to by Dr. Dunn and her team. I will continue to recommend her services to all I can.

|  Great Surgeon  |  show details
by Anonymous on Nov 16th, 2009

Dr. Dunn performed a selective dorsal rhizotomy on our son. Unlike most surgeons who do SDR, Dr. Dunn tests each individual nerve rootlet before cutting. Because of this and her committment to doing things right, she has a very high success rate with this procedure. If your child needs a neurosurgeon, Dr. Dunn is the one you want.

|  show details
Nov 10th, 2009

best Dr. we have ever had for our son, who has Klippel0Feil Syndrome

|  show details
by Tara Swanson on Jan 5th, 2009

My son had to have a grid surgery and had to have a tumor removed from his brain. He had the entire speech memory area plus another small area removed and he is doing excellent three years later. Dr Dunn was very knowledgable and had an excellent bedside manner. My son absoulutely adored her. She was able gain my trust enough to do the surgery and that is saying alot. I am like a mother bear when it comes to my son. We had no issues with her as a doctor. Some of her staff are a bit rude on the phone but I think that has to do me being overly sensitive. I would recomend her to anyone who asked.

|  she is a terrible doctor  |  show details
by Glen Newman on Nov 14th, 2008

my wife was having back pain and was determined she had a herniated disc. Dr Dunn did the surgery and the pain subsided for around 30 days and now the pain is worse than ever.Dr Dunn and her office staff refuse to take her calls they are rude and inconciderate. I would never recommend her or her office staff....run, run far awy from these people. they suck!!!