Dr. Mary Dupont Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Dupont?

Loves to do surgery

Posted on September 25th, 2017

Saw Dr. Dupont 4 years after having a bladder suspension. She was all set to schedule another surgery because, she claimed, the previous one had failed. She insisted I had incontinence, despite my telling her I did not. To prove me wrong, she put me through one of the most unpleasant, embarrassing tests I've ever had, which ultimately proved *her* to be wrong -- I showed zero incontinence. I've been told subsequently by multiple, highly respected doctors, that there was nothing "failed" about my first bladder suspension.

Very Bad Experience

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Would not return to this doctor. She spent the majority of the time with me trying to get me to buy an expensive nutritional supplement she sells that she said would cure cancer. She did not adequately explain tests, leading to the need to repeat these expensive and uncomfortable tests. Confidentiality violations with physician and staff talking about other patients in front of those in the waiting area. Given erroneous insurance information leading to expensive bill. Horrible experience that did not address or even begin to remedy my presenting problem. Beware.

Only focused on MONEY MAKING

Posted on September 11th, 2016

Dr. Dupont is unethical and focused on making money. She treated me without giving me much information at all, forgetting the details of her visits with me and seemingly only mildly interested in helping me become well. She is interested in making money as evidenced by her attempting to solicit business from me for her cosmetic surgery products during an appointment. If you aren't eligible for Medicare, she charges $285 a session. She does not call back when asked to.

Cured My Bladder Cancer

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Dr. DuPont just diagnosed my bladder cancer. I had the tumor scraped out. I had to go back for a second biopsy to more accurately determine the tumor stage. I found out the tumor did not invade my bladder muscle and that I will need to go back periodically to have her check me with cystoscopy. I was so nervous and anxious and afraid. Dr. DuPont reassured me and and my husband. She put me at ease with her soft spoken and direct approach. She is very compassionate. The staff is happy and you can see that they all enjoy their work. They scheduled me quickly for surgery for which I was grateful. Dr. DuPont operated on her day off to take care of me. I am so grateful to her and to my doctor who referred me to her.

Posted on July 18th, 2016

I'm a caregiver and have been helping a family member over the last 5 months. Each interaction with Dr. Dupont's office erodes more of my confidence in her and her staff. The office incorrectly scheduled an in-office procedure, requiring an additional (avoidable) visit without an explanation or apology. On the day of surgery, we arrive to find out we weren't on the schedule. The date was changed without telling us. The staff barely apologized. Their behavior has been disrespectful and unnerving.

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Very competent, grounded and pleasant!

Dr. Mary Dupont

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Excellent physician who is up on the new technology, is as good as listening as well as educating her patients on helpful solutions to personal health issues.

Love Dr. DuPont!!

Posted on September 5th, 2015

I really love Dr. DuPont. She is very caring and does not rush appointments. She helped me when none of the other doctors I saw knew what was going on. Her office is very clean and nice with wood floors in the waiting room and hallway. I love her staff too. Staff is courteous, professional, and they all seem happy too. That is really important to me to see people smiling a lot. She does not run an assembly style practice. If you want a caring, knowledgeable urogynecologist with an excellent reputation and a direct approach , you will be lucky to have found her.

excellent, caring doctor

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Dr. DuPont is the best! I really love her and her staff. I have been seeing her for three years for leakage and UTI's. She recommended several things for me to try like Kegel exercises. When I chose surgery, I was very comfortable with my decision and my choice of surgeon. I did great and I can now run and jump without leaking. She has a long list of credentials and is very busy. She did not rush me. Showed me models, a sample of the sling material, and gave me brochures. My family doctor recommended her. When I shared my problem with friends, they told me who I should see...over and over again, I heard her name. She and her staff really are nice. Parking is free and easy. I found her fees very reasonable. She was out of my network.

Very Nice, Very Knowledgeable--I liked her a lot!

Posted on January 14th, 2011

My general surgeon recommended that I see Dr. Dupont. I told him that I had a problem with leaking when I exercise and when I cough and that the urogynecologist I saw shocked me by recommending a sling for my leakage and a hysterectomy! He said that Dr. Dupont is the best in the area and that I should see her for a second opinion. Her staff is very nice and professional. I walked in her office and her credentials overwhelmed me. I knew I was at the right office. After the examined me, she said that all I need is an outpatient sling procedure to treat my leakage and that there is nothing wrong with my uterus. Be very careful who you go see because you could end up with unnecessary surgery. Dr. Dupont was very nice, direct, and very confident. I felt very comfortable and at ease. The office is clean and everyone gets the time that they need. She and the staff are very compassionate and all the patients in the waiting room had good things to say. I will definitely continue to see her and recommend her to all my friends and family. BTW, after my visit, I also learned from one of my friends, who is a nurse at Suburban Hospital, that she is an excellent surgeon and that she sent her sister to see Dr. Dupont. Then I was talking to my aunt, and she sees Dr. Dupont too. It seems that everyone knows her! She's got a great reputation!

best urologist for women

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

I had seen 3 different urologists for my problem--not one had a clue--Dr. Dupont diagnosed me during the first visit. Impressed?I can't thank my friend enough for giving me her name. I was mad at my primary care doctor--he knew about her but prefers to refer to his male colleagues. So, I got rid of him and got a new female internist who I love. Remember, referrals are not always to the best specialists but, unfortunately, to best friends--too political. You will love her staff, the office is cheerful and calming. Dr. Dupont has a great sense of humor and is very caring. She is out-of-network with most insurances but I found her fees very reasonable for her expertise. Trust me--you will not go wrong!

Posted on November 9th, 2009

I disagree. Poor bedside manner.