A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Durbin is Excellent. Dr. Durbin has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Durbin, MD, BSN is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Durbin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Durbin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Durbin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Durbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Durbin practice?
Dr. Mary Durbin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Bay City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Durbin, Dr. Molly Durbin, Dr. Marlyn Durbin, Dr. Marybeth Durbin, Dr. Mimi Durbin, Dr. Marianne Durbin, Dr. Polly Durbin, Dr. Marisela Durbin