Dr. Mary Durbin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2015
Wouldn't go there
Went there for a 2nd opinion was there 2 mins and she told me there was nothing she could do she didn't even do anything. I have had severe pelvic pain for 2 years now and this women did nothing to try to help me. I have meet been treated so poorly in my life . If you have problems with anything in the pelvic area I would sugest not to go there because they will not help you I drove an hour to get to this place because I'm desperate for help and she could have told me on the phone that's she wasn't going to have me as a patient

July 26th, 2012
Best Ob/Gyn Ever!!!
I delivered a vaginal birth, had a miscarriage (so a D and C), and had a placenta previa c-section with Dr. Mary Durbin. For each pregnancy and delivery she was great. She took time for me but still got us through quickly. I loved her caring and understanding. Having my first baby was uncomplicated with her help and the other 2 pregnancies were as simple as possible under the circumstances. I loved her nurse, Angie, and loved their bedside manner - telling about their own pregnancies and children. I moved to a different state and am pregnant again - I miss my Doctor Durbin soooo much! Thank you!

November 27th, 2011
I really like Dr Durbin, she is very sweet & takes time to listen to your concerns. I hope to keep her as my GYN for a long time.

June 29th, 2011
c cummings, rn
Having baby #2 with her of course. Baby #1 is a beautiful boy, healthy and happy. Awesome prenatal with him, excellent labor and delivery. Dr Durbin feels like more of a friend than just a doctor. Very comforting and caring. I have recommended her to all of my friends and family for whatever their ob/gyn needs might be.