A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Durfee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Durfee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Durfee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Durfee graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Durfee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kay Durfee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Durfee practice?
- Dr. Mary Durfee has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mary Durfee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.