A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Fisher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary E Fisher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Mary Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Fisher practices Family Medicine near Alameda, CA.
See Alameda Family Physicians.