A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Mercer University, Macon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Long has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Long MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Long practice?
- Dr. Mary Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Long practices Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Hospice & Palliative Specialists.