Dr. Mary Eaccarino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Eaccarino?

June 12th, 2017

She is a great doctor

December 8th, 2015

Down to Earth & Kind

Dr. Mary Long never makes you feel rushed and is so down to earth and kind. I was pregnant with my 3rd baby and it was like seeing a friend every month, week. She has a great attitude! I really enjoyed all of the staff too. The ultrasound tech, Dawn is amazing and I love, Anna at the front too. The nurses are great and check out too.

August 7th, 2014

Incredible Dr!

Wonderful Dr. I am so glad I found someone who is so compassionate and warm. Absolutely the best bedside manner I've ever experienced. She truly wants to get to know her patients and form a bond with every one. Can't say enough positive things about her!

March 13th, 2014

Dr. Long treated me when I was pregnant. It was a very difficult pregnancy, but I am so grateful she was apart of this life changing event. I had gestational diabetes, high blood pressure and was monitored weekly to check the baby's movements and fluid levels. She made every moment meaningful and I really enjoyed her being there every step of the way. Then after the delivery of the baby I suffered from Postpartum depression and she helped me get through that as well. I would recommend any woman to this doctor because she is amazing, great bedside manners and a caring heart. I can say I really love my doctor.

October 25th, 2013

Awesome dr!!! Won't change for the world!

I met dr. Long when I needed a d&c preformed I went in for pre-op and Absolutely loved her! All the dr. At that practice are very compassionate people, she's helped me through multiple miscarriages, gave me options on how to fix my issues, preformed surgery and is currently caring for my almost to term baby! I truly believe without her and God I would have never conceived and carried to term! Looking forward to meeting my little girl in November! I refuse to ever change OBGYNs if she leaves I'm going with her! :)

August 9th, 2013

Kind and Compassionate

I met Dr. Long yesterday when she did a procedure to remove a fetus that passed away in my daughter's body. Mary was sweet, tender hearted, and professional. An incredible balance of knowledge and compassion. Before my daughter's surgery, she went over to her and held her hand, rubbed her hand and said, "Are you ready?" My daughter was so comforted by this, as our family all hold hands and rub our thumb across each other's hand while we are praying. After the procedure, she took me into a room and expained everything that happened to me, since my son-in-law wasn't there yet. I was so concerned that the baby may have had a heartbeat. She quickly quieted my fears and let me know that the baby never grew and it was not alive. She knew our concerns. Dr. Long made the saddest of days so much more bearable with her kind nature. Thank you, Mary, for being so sweet to my daughter and son-in-law in their journey to becoming parents. You are a treasure!

February 4th, 2013

Dr. Long is an Amazing Doctor

Dr. Long is an amazing doctor that takes the time to know her patients and really understand what they are saying. She goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and expain procedures and options. When we were faced with medical challenges Dr. Long didn't shy away from the challenge - because of her - today we are happy and healthy family.

June 24th, 2010

Phenomenal Hospice Care!

A caring loving individual who took excellent care of my grandmother in her final hours!

June 12th, 2017