Dr. Mary Mckinley MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Macon, GA

• Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2015
Office was VERY full. Was NOT given attention needed nor taken seriously. You are almost never seen by the actual doctor at this office, almost always by a PA even when you are told otherwise on your initial visit and inquisition. The front office staff sits behind walls and if you have a question you have no idea what to do because there are no signs to tell you what to do. You just have to try to wait and watch for them to open it for another patient and try to "catch" them before they slam it shut. Otherwise, you are out of luck because the only sign they do have is DON'T knock on the glass. I am very much considering changing physicians but unfortunately this is the case of most doctors. I wish I knew of a doctor who actually had time to see their own patients and give correct diagnoses since they are the ones who went to medical school and the one you actually are paying to see and I wish I knew of one who actually cared a hoot about their patients even if they did see them.

October 16th, 2010
A doctor who cares
Dr. Mckinley or her NP's ALWAYS take time to listen and answer questions. My husband, myslf, my 4 children, my sister , her 2 kids, my sis in law and her 4 kids are all patients. We just love her. She lets you be a person, not a number!! My family have been her patients for over 6 years. teh wait time varies on certain days/ The staff are super nice and they love kids. The diagnoses are right on and they really care about you and follow up accordingly.

July 27th, 2010
Busy
This doctor is busy. She has a good staff and I like her style. She runs late sometimes and has many patients but I feel she really cares about my h ...

April 13th, 2010
Not timely
Dr. McKinley took 3 months to fill out a simple FMLA form, which was incorrectly done, and so grossly late that it effectively lost me my job. I had t ...

October 18th, 2016