A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary O'Brien is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth O'Brien MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Mary O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary O'Brien practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Emergency Physicians.