Learn more about Dr. Mary O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth O'Brien MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Mary O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary O'Brien practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Emergency Physicians.