A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Patterson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Patterson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Patterson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Mary Patterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Patterson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Telford, PA.
See Moorestown Pediatricians and Moorestown Pediatric Specialists.