The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Sanders
Dr. Mary Sanders, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with other offices in Gonzales, LA and Hammond, LA (and 2 other locations). She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiology. Dr. Sanders is affiliated with Touro Infirmary, Promise Specialty Hospital of Baton Rouge and Terrebonne General Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Sanders has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Mary Sanders is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Sheldon Johnson
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Ryan Majoria
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Gary Lum
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi36