A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeside Hospital at Bastrop
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary E Wilcox Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Mary Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Smith practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians and Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.