A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 11 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Smith practice?
Dr. Mary Smith practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Dallas Family Physicians and Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Smith, Dr. Mamie Smith, Dr. Mara Smith, Dr. Mari Smith, Dr. Maria Smith, Dr. Mariah Smith, Dr. Mariam Smith, Dr. Marian Smith