A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeside Hospital at Bastrop
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary E Wilcox Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Mary Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Smith practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors and Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.