A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Smyth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Smyth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smyth graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Smyth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smyth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 31 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Smyth practice?
Dr. Mary Smyth practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians.