A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eapen
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eapen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Eapen, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Eapen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Eapen BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Eapen practice?
- Dr. Mary Eapen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Eapen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists.