A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Eapen, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Eapen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eapen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary Eapen practice?
Dr. Mary Eapen practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians, Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists, Milwaukee Hematologists, and Milwaukee Oncologists.