A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Eapen, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Eapen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Eapen BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Eapen practice?
- Dr. Mary Eapen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Eapen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Oncologists.