A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Eaton is Satisfactory. Dr. Eaton has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Eaton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaton graduated from U Of Minnesota.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eaton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eaton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Eaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Eaton practice?
Dr. Mary Eaton practices Pediatrics near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Shakopee, MN.
See Burnsville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Eaton, Dr. Mamie Eaton, Dr. Mara Eaton, Dr. Mari Eaton, Dr. Maria Eaton, Dr. Mariah Eaton, Dr. Mariam Eaton, Dr. Marian Eaton