A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Eaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Eaton is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Eaton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaton graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Eaton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Eaton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary Eaton practice?
- Dr. Mary Eaton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Eaton practices Pediatrics near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Shakopee, MN.
See Burnsville Pediatricians.