A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Eberle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Eberle, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eberle graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Eberle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Eberle MD is a female Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Eberle practice?
- Dr. Mary Eberle has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Eberle practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pathologists.