A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Edens, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Edens graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Edens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Edens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Edens practice?
Dr. Mary Edens practices Emergency Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Shreveport Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Edens, Dr. Mamie Edens, Dr. Mara Edens, Dr. Mari Edens, Dr. Maria Edens, Dr. Mariah Edens, Dr. Mariam Edens, Dr. Marian Edens