A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Edens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Edens, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edens graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Edens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Edens MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Edens practice?
- Dr. Mary Edens has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Edens practices Emergency Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Emergency Physicians.