A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Edgerton, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Edgerton graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Edgerton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Ut Md Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edgerton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Edgerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Edgerton practice?
Dr. Mary Edgerton practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Tampa Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Edgerton, Dr. Mamie Edgerton, Dr. Mara Edgerton, Dr. Mari Edgerton, Dr. Maria Edgerton, Dr. Mariah Edgerton, Dr. Mariam Edgerton, Dr. Marian Edgerton