The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Edwards
Dr. Mary Edwards, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX, with another office in Honolulu, HI. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Brooke Army Medical Center and Pali Momi Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Edwards has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mary Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX.
Dr. Brian Layton
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0 mi15
Dr. Marlin Causey
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Richard Strilka
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0 mi21