Dr. Mary Egsieker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 2nd, 2013
Dr Mary is the best! We have known her for 8 1/2 yrs, and we feel so lucky!!

November 18th, 2009
Dr. Egsieker's biggest fan!
Although I have had issues with the stuff one time before, Dr. Mary has went above and beyond my expectations. She's the most caring individual I have ever met and is there to support not only the patient, but the parent as well. There have been multiple times I have taken my child into the doctor and my child was misdiagnosed for something that could have been serious. She's one of the few doctors I trust with my child because of this. Both our children love her and get excited to see her at checkups. She's great with kids and extremely kind and gentle. You can tell she really does care for her patients and what more could you ask for? Not only is she really THAT great, but she is also very on top of things. She is great at calling me if I have questions or concerns and she's excellent at checking up on her patients when she is worried about them. I know when my child is ill and I'm worried that she is going to be respectful, patient, and thorough. I will never forget when my first daughter was born and I was crying at each and every visit for the first three months. At the time I didn't know it, but I had a slight depression. I never felt like she was being judgmental or annoyed. She was very nice and made me feel very comfortable. I have recommend her to many of my friends and family members...one of which was my sister who has been ignored by other doctors and Mary was the only one that took the time to find out what was going on with her. She has been a real lifesaver! I really couldn't say enough great things about Dr. Mary Egsieker! We love her!