A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Elacqua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Elacqua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Elacqua, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Elacqua graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Elacqua has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elacqua MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Elacqua practice?
- Dr. Mary Elacqua has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Elacqua practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clifton Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cohoes, NY and Troy, NY.
See Clifton Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.